This week’s highlights:
- EF Co-Hosted Gubernatorial Forum
- You’re Invited to Legislature 101 Seminar on Mar. 15th at the AL State House
Bills highlighted in this update:
- Gambling Bills (SB293, SB294)
- The Numeracy Act (SB171)
- Critical Race Theory (HB312)
- List with links to bills we’re watching but haven’t moved this week: Vulnerable Child Compassion and Protection Act (“VCAP” SB184), K-12 Mental Health Officers and Social Emotional Learning (SB40, HB123, Cell Phone Porn Filters (HB43), Decriminalize Marijuana (SB160), Parents’ Choice Act (SB140 & HB245), Online censorship (SB10), Bill to remove the requirement for a notary public to certify the identity/duties of a surrogate acting for an end-of-life patient. (HB191) and more.