Eagle Forum Research Fellow, Rebekah Blocher is a dynamic speaker who has extensively researched the <a href="https://www.weforum.org/">World Economic Forum</a>'s Great Reset. She has given this presentation to hundreds of people in the last few months. The World Economic Forum has been meeting with world leaders for 50 years and understanding their Great Reset is imperative to understanding how and why our world is changing at such a fast pace.
18 January 2022 -7005 AL-129 North Winfield,
Event Starts refresh page to see next upcoming event
Your financial partnership has enabled EF to grow and increase impact!
- Helped pass legislation to ban COVID vaccine passports, protect women’s sports, protect babies born alive during a botched abortion and stop the passage of full-scale gambling.
- Consulted with the Alabama Attorney General to ensure students, parents and employees know their rights in regards to vaccine and mask mandates.
- Co-hosted a standing room only COVID Truths Doctors’ Forum.
- Drafted a State School Board resolution to ban Critical Race Theory in Alabama public schools.
- Invited by Alabama’s Secretary of State to participate in a 15-member task force to write legislation to stop voter fraud.
- Co-hosted the first-ever national Student Eagle Conference in Nashville.
- Started an initiative to build small groups across Alabama.
- In 2021 Alabama EF was mentioned by name in national and international news outlets like: Fox News, CNN, One News Now, Washington Post, NPR, NBC News, Associated Press, CNS News, Federalist News Network, American Family Radio, The Hill, New American Journal, The Guardian, and The Independent UK.