Student Eagles is a great opportunity to join with other Students to learn, have fun and to make a positive difference in your community and country. Our Student Eagles will meet monthly in person and online weekly to discuss current events and legislation while also learning skills in leadership, research and debate. There are also opportunities for students to intern with legislators during the 2020 AL legislative session. Students represent a new generation of hope and promise, and our country needs young conservatives like them to get involved. Join our Facebook group: “Alabama Student Eagles”.
To find out how you can join or start an Alabama Student Eagles group in your area, contact Eagle Forum Student Eagle Director, Lori Herring at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 334-301-4253. We are looking for volunteers to help with sponsorship of new groups. Please consider volunteering and making a difference in the lives of young people.
Goals of Student Eagles Alabama
Join Student Eagles Today.
Build Community Through Small Groups!
We believe it is our duty, and critical during this time in our history, that everyday patriots come together to save our Republic for future generations.
Most small groups meet monthly for one and a half to two hours. An Eagle Forum Representative will update groups on current issues, upcoming legislation and provide action items. We will then have a short educational video or speaker ending with a time for discussion/Q and A.
We currently have small groups meeting in: Auburn, Birmingham, Cullman, Dothan, Eastern Shores/Mobile, Hartselle, Huntsville, Jasper, Kimberly, Montgomery, Prattville, Shoals Area, and Wetumpka
Our goal is to:
We would love for you to join us! For more information call Iva Hendon at 205-471-8752.
Join Eagle Small Group Today!
– Helped pass legislation to ban COVID vaccine passports, protect women’s sports, protect babies born alive during a botched abortion and stop the passage of full-scale gambling.
– Consulted with the Alabama Attorney General to ensure students, parents and employees know their rights in regards to vaccine and mask mandates.
– Co-hosted a standing room only COVID Truths Doctors’ Forum.
– Drafted a State School Board resolution to ban Critical Race Theory in Alabama public schools.
– Invited by Alabama’s Secretary of State to participate in a 15-member task force to write legislation to stop voter fraud.
– Co-hosted the first-ever national Student Eagle Conference in Nashville.
– Started an initiative to build small groups across Alabama.
– In 2021 Alabama EF was mentioned by name in national and international news outlets like: Fox News, CNN, One News Now, Washington Post, NPR, NBC News, Associated Press, CNS News, Federalist News Network, American Family Radio, The Hill, New American Journal, The Guardian, and The Independent UK.