Click to watch this fascinating discussion.
The transgender movement is gaining momentum and is being pushed at the highest levels of our country. We had an eye-opening discussion with plastic surgeon, Dr Patrick Lappert about the medical harms being done to gender confused children in Alabama and why they must be stopped. This discussion addresses the following “Did You Know” facts (and more). Please watch and share this with families you know who are dealing with this crisis. Then contact your AL representative and ask him/her to vote “YES” on SB10. Use our button below.
DID YOU KNOW :
- Children in Alabama, as young as 8, are taking puberty blockers to change their sex
- There is NO medical test that can prove gender dysphoria
- Medical interventions are given based on the child’s diagnosis
- Puberty blockers are not a “pause button”
- There is NO safety data for using puberty blockers on healthy children, they are NOT FDA approved to use for “changing gender”
- These medical interventions can subject children to being a “patient for life”
- Suicide rates are higher for gender confused children
- In just the last few years there has been a 4,000% increase in self-identified gender confused children
- A 2019 study showed that when a teen announces a transgender identity to their peer group, the number of friends who also became transgender was 3.5 per group
- Autistic children are 7 times more likely to be gender confused
- Up to 98% of children who struggle with gender dysphoria will come to accept their sex as young adults IF they are allowed to go through natural puberty